Nestled in the heart of the Midlands, in a town called Howick, the location of the Howick Falls and the Mandela Capture Site made famous by the impressive sculpture of Nelson Mandela, you will find Yard 41.
Yard 41 is a unique retail and lifestyle experience with splendid views across the Umgeni Valley offering a one a place to Eat. Shop. Relax.
The industrial architectural design with a modern touch, creates a perfect blend of old and new offering a distinctively curated retail space.
- Treatery, specialises in artisan baked goods, cakes, good coffee, healthy smoothies and freshly squeezed juices. Breakfast and Light lunches are also available.
- Village is a family style restaurant with a very dynamic space. Upfront it has a cafe feel to it, the veranda has more relaxed, slow paced vibe and upstairs has a boutique bar.
- A décor, homeware, furniture and gift store.
- Specialises in vintage, industrial, retro furniture and décor.
- A nursery that belongs to the Blackwood’s group of retail garden outlets in KwaZulu Natal Region.
The beautiful views of the Umgeni Valley, create a peaceful environment and there’s a lovely play area and garden for the little people to run around.
It truly is a great space not just for locals but tourist visiting Howick and looking for a place to unwind.